Sunday 13 November 2011

The Story Of Me(I've been hacked)

I think most of the pico users did'nt know I've been hacked,right?The story is like that................
I've been not online for 1 week since I win the Happy Oliver contest . And one day I went for lunch with my cousin (Crystal also known as my BFF in pico okay actually she's my cousin in real life) and she told me Hey,Did you know you've been hacked? I reply:What! what are you talking about?Crystal:I mean pico,your pico avatar is black in color and you became a granny face!!!Me:What ? Are you sure?I mean I don't give my password to others even my families......Crystal:Go Back! Check your pico!
Me: Ok bye........
I go back my home(real life home)and I quickly log in my Facebook account and I check my pico ! Guess what Crytal' s right!The hacker deleted all my clothes and I have no gummies and ameba golds ! I've been hacked! And many buddies deleted me :( I was so sad and I cried for 1 day .I tell myself I have make my decision "I am gonna QUIT pico!!!!!!!!!!! But Crystal keep telling me"Don't quit pls don't quit! Me:But........................Oh ALRIGHT!
And I did'nt quit pico I started pico all over!

This is me after I win the Happy Oliver Contest.....
This is me after I've been hacked and the first day I started pico all over again..
 Like a newbie right!!!!!!Lolsssssssssss

This is me (now)............................


And Don't forget to like my page

No comments:

Post a Comment