Sunday 4 December 2011

Introduction of me -writer -Crystal

Hello everyone!
I'm Crystal from Crystal & Momo .
I'm very happy can be a writer of sugar's blog.
I'm here to write about myself.
First, I am a VIPico member, my vipico number is VIPico-CXXXIX
Second, I am a PRB High school's -PRB Batch O'1
Third, I am a Slot club member -Slot club #53
Fourth, I am a Fashionholic member -♔Fashionholic 006.♔
Oh...!
Silly me!
Forget to introduce myself,
I am Crystal~
You can call me Crys.
But I don't cry!
My birthday is 13th of January..
I have many hobbies!
Like... Singing,dancing,playing computer games,reading and more..
My constellation is Capricorn,
Okay,
It's time to say goodbye.
Thanks for reading ^^
See you the next post ^^

This is a picture of me ^o^

-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment